The Vintage Hotel & Spa, Lisbon
$200 for $300 to spend with The Vintage Hotel & Spa, Lisbon
Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca 2, 1250-191 Lisboa, Portugal.
Why We Love It
- Stunning city views from a sky-high urban oasis.
- Full of thoughtfully-curated elements of mid-century Portuguese design.
- One of Monocle magazine’s Top 10 Hotels in Portugal.
About the Place
Think of The Vintage as your hidden retreat in the heart of Lisbon—sat on cobblestone corner just 300m from lively Avenida da Liberdade. Clean, curved, modernist lines, tropical plants, and 1950s and 60s furniture pieces appear throughout the hotel, showcasing the Portuguese take on mid-century lifestyle and luxury.
As you relax in your room appointed in soothing yet uplifting tones, your eye will fall upon a vintage bar cart, where a complimentary gin & tonic kit created by Portuguese cocktail expert Nino Lopes awaits you. Don’t stop at one: head up to the hotel’s stylish V bar overlooking São Jorge Castle. There are panoramic views of the city from here. Downstairs, meantime, you'll find a contemporary restaurant for dishes such as slow-roasted pork cheek, mmm.
As with its sister hotel, The Lumieres, The spa here is something of an immersive sanctuary. Luxurious velvets, deep brick-red walls, and solid brass elements create a grounded, sensual space. Peaceful reflection in the water lounge is encouraged, as organic herbal tea is served in ceramics crafted by Lisbon artist Cecile Mestelan.
The Fine Print
- For use at The Vintage Hotel & Spa, Lisbon.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022. Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.