The Ampersand Hotel, London
$200 for $300 to spend with The Ampersand Hotel, London
10 Harrington Road, London, SW7, UK
Why We Love It
- The West London pied-a-terre of your dreams.
- Surrounded by the city’s most famous landmarks.
- The Ampersand's High Tea is creative and renowned.
About the Place
In charming West London, The Ampersand stands tall as a Queen’s Guard. Behind its Victorian white stone façade, you'll find a bijoux hotel interior inspired by its museum-mile location, with rooms decorated along themes of botany, music and astronomy.
It is but a stone’s throw from here to The Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, and the Science Museum—all free to visit. In fact, you’re perfectly placed for excursions throughout the city. Walk two minutes to reach High Street Kensington and the tube, hop a quick cab to Mayfair for London's most beautiful shopping, or the cobblestoned cul-de-sacs of Notting Hill.
We love the Ampersand's light-filled spaces, designed by Dexter Moren. Their famous High Tea, served in the Drawing Rooms, is delish. The Apero bar is fun and the barmen friendly. Rooms are chic, and upgrading from a Standard to a Deluxe room using your credits is totally worth it.
PS. To see the real Queens' Horse Guards, be at nearby Hyde Park at 10.28am any day.
The Fine Print
- For use at The Ampersand Hotel, London.
- Credit to be used against room + VAT, when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.