The Alida, Savannah
$200 for $300 to spend with The Alida, Savannah
412 Williamson St, Savannah, GA
Why We Love It
- An inviting hideaway that is the essence of Southern hospitality.
- Sat at the intersection of historic, antebellum America and modern life.
- Full of custom creations, original designs and local craftwork.
About the Place
Get to know the rich history of the burgeoning River Street neighborhood through a hotel that offers guests unparalleled access to Savannah’s local artists, makers and thinkers.
Rooms at The Alida come with a thoughtful mix of residential furnishings and timeless décor. Full of custom creations, no two rooms are quite the same, but oversized windows in every room afford exceptional views of the historic city—an amalgam of antebellum and industrial architecture.
Dining is warm and welcoming. Rhett is a classic American kitchen and gathering spot serving American staples that feel familiar, like a home-cooked meal. The lively Pool Bar is the city’s newest hangout for cocktails and good times. Or head upstairs to The Lost Square, a rooftop bar inspired by Savannah’s long-lost communal wards.
The Fine Print
- For use at The Alida.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.