The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas
$200 for $300 to spend with The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas
1321 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX
Why We Love It
- In downtown Dallas within walking distance of nearly everything.
- An Autograph collection member.
- Many VIPs have stayed in this storied hotel, including Queen Elizabeth.
About the Place
One of Dallas' grand dames, the 407-room Adolphus features a large, elegant lobby and multiple eateries to spend Credits, including the Pool Bar. We love all the over-the-top opulent decor—think crystal chandeliers, velvet furniture, dark wood paneling; after all, the place dates back to 1812: You can practically feel the oil fortunes made here. The rooms are large and bright. The rooftop pool is large and bright. And the rejuvenation of the Arts District has turned this area into a cultural hub. You can walk from here to The Dallas Museum of Art—pretty impressive in this city of cars!
The Fine Print
- For use at The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure