Smetana Hotel, Prague
$200 for $300 to spend at Smetana Hotel, Prague
Karoliny Světlé 34, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
Why We Love It
- A former palace that has hosted Mozart, Beethoven and Wagner.
- World Travel Awards' Czech Republic’s Leading Boutique Hotel.
- Located 1 minute from the Charles Bridge, 5 minutes from Old Town Square.
About the Place
Situated in the heart of Prague, history still breathes in this former noble's palace. Lose yourself here in sumptuous four-poster beds, colorful frescoes, gorgeous gardens, and old world atmosphere. Legend has it that Mozart was locked in one of the rooms by the owner until he finished a promised concerto. You can almost hear the strains of classical music floating across its cobblestone courtyard.
Like the city of Prague itself, Smetana Hotel has a foot in the past, but another in the present. Expect plenty of upscale and contemporary details at the hotel: interiors by Jane Wilson (who did London’s Dorchester); a luxurious sauna; en-suite espressos; and L'Occitane bath amenities. Bellevue, the Czech Republic's highest-ranked restaurant, is also on property. For another take on the city, head over to the Jewish quarter, a 5-minute walk north of the Old Town, for some of Prague's coolest bars and eateries. Everything is walking distance from here.
The Fine Print
- For use at Smetana Hotel.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories.
- New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.