Featuring custom furnishings, and art from Harland Miller throughout, SIXTY SoHo speaks to its chic Manhattan address with style and luxury. The upscale dining includes French fare at Bistrot Leo and house cocktails and Italian snacks at Butterfly bar.
We suggest: grab $600 in Hotel Credits to enjoy a couple's weekend in the city, plus a few drinks at Butterfly.
Private, modern and elegant, all 97 stylish guests rooms and suites at SIXTY SoHo are appointed with guest comfort top of mind. Feel pampered in the marble bathroom where plush robes await you. Count on a night of restful sleep as you slip into 300-thread-count, custom-designed linens and bedding. Get lost amid the unique design details, and Harland Miller artworks. Gather with intimate friends to indulge in the flavors of traditional French fare at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Bistrot Leo. For a novel cocktail, visit the refined clubroom Butterfly, or simply relax at the end of day with a visit to the rooftop bar, to take in a breathtaking sunset over downtown Manhattan.
This trendy and posh SoHO neighborhood is a browser’s paradise, running the gamut from designer boutiques and luxury flagships to art galleries and street vendors. Retail therapy is king, but tons of Instagrammable cafes and delectable restaurants have situated themselves all around to keep your blood sugar up on your shopping marathon.
Further south toward Canal St and Chinatown are some of our favorite secret spots for food, shopping, and one-of-a-kind experiences. At Maiyet Collective, interact with the art installations, musical collaborations, and floral healing events at an innovative and conscious multi-designer retail space. Unlock the scents of the world in two hours with fragrance pioneer Julian Bendel at Fueguia. Or be transported to Bologna with homemade pastas at Osteria Morini.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/30/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure
* Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: 9/14/20–9/15/20; 9/20/20–9/22/20; 12/31/20; 9/14/21–9/15/21; 9/20/21–9/22/21