$200 for $300 to spend with Sanará Tulum, Mexico
km8.2, Boca Playa, Tulum-Quintana Roo, México
Why we love it
- #3 in the 150 Greatest Hotels in the World, Harper's Bazaar, 2017.
- Winner, Hotel Architecture and Interiors 2015, Asociacion de Arquitectos.
- Owners Daniella & Charlie are committed to environmental sustainability.
About the Place
Its award-winning architecture nestled amid wildly sprouting coconut palms, Mayan chit trees, and the ocean—Sanará Tulum is a property fully in tune with its surroundings.
The hotel's 19 suites, rooms and private villas, plus wellness center and yoga studio, all sit beside white sand beach overlooking a crystal clear turquoise sea. Each room is air conditioned, and has a private balcony. Beds (both the king size and the daybed) are the ultimate luxury in sleeping.
Sanará’s renowned restaurant, The Real Coconut, is more than a simple beachfront eatery. All recipes by its creator Daniella Hunter, are yummy and “free from” grain, gluten, dairy, refined sugar, corn and soy. The Real Coconut products are carried by stores worldwide.
The yoga studio here is also one of the best in Tulum. In the evenings, sound healing and gong events provide immersive sessions. Meantime, at the resort’s wellness center, a roof deck provides incredible sunsets over the Mayan Jungle to accompany a deep massage.
The Fine Print
- For use at Sanará Tulum.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022. Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.