Papaya Playa Project, Tulum
$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Papaya Playa Project, Tulum
Km 4.5 Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Papaya Playa Project is gifting the first 10 buyers of Hotel Credits a Tulum adventure. Will you take a sacred trail to Punta Laguna? See the sunset atop Coba Pyramid? Enjoy two kite-surfing sessions? Or, partake in a shamanic ritual in Temazcal? This paragraph will be removed after the first ten customers.
About the Place
On a pristine stretch of the Caribbean coast in Tulum lies Papaya Playa Project an idyllic playground for the creative community. Here azure waters mix with Mayan mysticism, verdant flora, and creative vibes, to truly reinvigorate the senses.
Sustainability is a priority. The hotel is built with local materials, employs solar energy, even filters jungle water. Eighty-nine rustic rooms dot the beach. Choose from a palapa-roof traditional hut, or a cool, concrete casita with its own plunge pool. You'll wake to the gentle chatter of Green Jays and the lapping of waves, scents of palm and sea-breeze.
House-made ceviches and margaritas put the essence of Tulum on your tongue, with local ingredients from Papaya’s own garden and apiary. Enjoy with some low-volume electronica at the lounge bar. The tempo rises with the evening fire-pit funk-outs, where both embers and beautiful people dance in the night air. This Tulum awaits you when it's time to travel again.
The Fine Print
- For use at hotel bookings, Spa and restaurants.
- Voucher will be applied to total amounts, including taxes.
- Available on all room catergories
- Credit cannot be used in conjunction with the Future Exploration promotion
- Reservation must be made directly to the hotel via e-mail.
- Voucher must be sent at time of making reservation.
- Expires November 30th, 2021.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.