$200 for $300 to spend with Noelle, Nashville
200 4th Avenue N, Nashville, TN
Why We Love It
- Voted #3 Hotel in The South by Conde Nast Traveler.
- Historic, 1930 Art Deco space in the heart of downtown.
- Created by the city’s most exciting makers, artists and voices.
About the Place
Noelle has shaped itself as an experiential hotel and creative gathering place for adventurous people seeking a true Nashville encounter—and it succeeds. This art-driven hotel curated by leaders in the creative community is an authentic new take on the city.
With Printers Alley at its back and the glow of Broadway just a block away, Noelle sits at the center of buzzing Nashville, without ever feeing harried. Inside the Art Deco building, with its original crown moldings, exquisite marble encasements and giant arching windows, guests feel both relaxed and inspired. Stylish rooms offer tons of natural light. Up on the rooftop, the Rare Bird bar serves drink with a view. Downstairs at Makeready Libations & Liberation the Southern fare is delectable. And the perfectly curated boutique on street level may be the best little shop in town. Style, meet substance.
The Fine Print
- For use at Noelle hotel, Nashville.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.