Among Town & Country’s 50 Most Luxurious Hotels In New York City.
Phillippe Starck-designed guest rooms.
About the Place
The sexy and striking Mondrian Park Avenuecaptures the essence of New York and has a few tricks of its own up its sleeve. Excellently located in Manhattan's NoMad neighborhood, blocks from the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park, the hotel fuses both midtown and downtown vibes, while deftly avoiding a tourist-y or business-y feel.
Designed by Phillippe Starck, the 190 guest rooms are as witty and whimsical as they are sleek and sophisticated. Concrete, mirrored metals and objet d’art feature heavily.
Up on the rooftop lounge, the city’s demimonde enjoy sundowners and sweeping New York City views. On the ground floor, a large, open dining room houses Cleo, an award-winning Mediterranean eatery helmed by Chef Danny Elmaleh. And don’t miss the subterranean speakeasy. It’s the kind of place you can imagine someone breakdancing—if they do that on Park Avenue.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits will apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure