Mondrian Park Avenue, NYC
$200 for $300 to spend with Mondrian Park Avenue
444 Park Ave South, New York, NY
Why We Love It
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards "Top 25 Hotels in NYC."
- Among Town & Country’s 50 Most Luxurious Hotels In New York City.
- Phillippe Starck-designed guest rooms.
About the Place
The sexy and striking Mondrian Park Avenue captures the essence of New York and has a few tricks of its own up its sleeve. Excellently located in Manhattan's NoMad neighborhood, blocks from the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park, the hotel fuses both midtown and downtown vibes, while deftly avoiding a tourist-y or business-y feel.
Designed by Phillippe Starck, the 190 guest rooms are as witty and whimsical as they are sleek and sophisticated. Concrete, mirrored metals and objet d’art feature heavily.
Up on the rooftop lounge, the city’s demimonde enjoy sundowners and sweeping New York City views. On the ground floor, a large, open dining room houses Cleo, an award-winning Mediterranean eatery helmed by Chef Danny Elmaleh. And don’t miss the subterranean speakeasy. It’s the kind of place you can imagine someone breakdancing—if they do that on Park Avenue.
The Fine Print
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.