Jashita Hotel, Tulum
$200 for $300 to spend with Jashita Hotel Tulum, Mexico
Tulum, 77780 Tulum-Quintana Roo, México
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by unspoiled nature, privacy and beauty are guaranteed.
- The hotel sits on one of the most protected bays of the Riviera Maya.
- Tripadvisor Traveler Choice 2019 Winner.
About the Place
This small, eco friendly luxury boutique is beloved by all who visit. With only 30 suites, the service feels very personal, with touches like a welcome bottle of Prosecco on arrival. Some suites come with a private plunge pool, and an adult-only pool area provides further poolside tranquility.
For families with children, there's a kid-friendly swimming pool. There's also a pool at the rooftop bar! At the spa, guests can hear the sea gently lapping the shore as they take treatments, while the resort’s elevated yoga studio feels suspended both in space and time.
If you love to snorkel, Tulum's beautiful barrier reef, one of the largest in the world, is a two minute swim from the beach. For gliding across gentle waves, Soliman Bay can be navigated via stand-up paddle board or kayak.
The resort is only a 10-minute drive from Tulum town and Tulum Ruins and just a short excursion from some of the world’s most important archeological sites.
The Fine Print
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking directly with the hotel.
- Available on all room categories.
- New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.