Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
$200 for $300 to spend with Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
425 North Point St, San Francisco, CA
Why We Love It
- Prime location in Fisherman's Wharf, near cable cars and piers.
- A standout contemporary property in an otherwise expensive city.
- 2019 Conde Nast Traveler’s Choice Award.
About the Place
If you’re in town to sightsee, Hotel Zoe is the perfect perch. Essential San Francisco lies right outside the front door. The sea lions of Pier 39, the sumptuous snacks at Ghirardelli Square, and the Beatnik bookshops of North Beach, are all short walks. From here, you can also ride a cable car to Chinatown or a ferry to Alcatraz.
Recently refurbished (pet-friendly) rooms have been done in warm, muted tones, and have light wood details that create a comfortable, snuggly environment. Feeding off the energy and unmistakable Italian flavor of nearby North Beach, Zoe’s onsite restaurant Pescatore is an authentic neighborhood trattoria featuring fresh Italian cuisine. Don’t miss the afternoon happy hour!
The Fine Print
- For use at Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- No cash value and must be used in one visit.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure