Hotel Julian, Chicago
$200 for $300 to spend with Hotel Julian, Chicago
168 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
Why We Love It
- One of the earliest works by renowned Chicago architect Benjamin Marshall.
- Sleek, trendy boutique hotel steps from Millennium Park and the Loop.
- A Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards winner 2019.
About the Place
At Hotel Julian, Chicago’s renowned architecture, history, and a modern, arty, vibe come together to capture the unrestrained energy of today’s revitalized Windy City.
Architect firm Hirsch Associates delightfully reimagined the Benjamin Marshall-designed landmark Atlantic Bank Building, restoring the terra cotta façade and adding five glass stories to the top of the building. Guest rooms in this addition have floor-to-ceiling windows, with sweet views. All rooms at Julian are spacious, lofty, and radiate contemporary design.
The tasty on-property restaurant, About Last Knife is as much a play on the traditional steakhouse as it is a play on words. Step outside and you’ll find yourself in a vibrant nightlife hub minutes from Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Riverwalk. Yes, please!
The Fine Print
- For use at Hotel Julian, room bookings only.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.