Get swept up in the timelessness of an Atlantic vacation while indulging in the chic modernity of Hero Beach Club. With plenty of outdoor space and a cozy vibe, Hero is intimate and distinct.
We suggest: $900 in Credits should be enough to treat yourself and a loved one to a fall getaway when the wind is balmy and the beach is just for you.
There’s something of the 1950s about this sexy beachfront hotel at the tip of Long Island. It’s the kind of place you’ll relax by the pool sipping a Long Island Iced Tea dressed like a member of The Rat Pack.
Hero Beach Club has a large and lush private garden, a generous pool perfect for lounging, and its own private entrance onto Montauk beach.
Guest rooms are inspired by the Atlantic’s great rolling breakers moving in on white gleaming sand outside the windows. The tranquil rooms are modern and clean, with luxurious bedding and thoughtful amenities that highlight the Montauk beach vibe. Many rooms have a private patio or balcony from which to take in the views of this wild stretch at The End of the World.
Perched on the tip of Long Island sits Montauk, a pristine beach town near the Hamptons. Its lack of overdevelopment has made it a haven for all types of people, including artists, musicians, and surfers. At The End of the World sits George Washington-commissioned Montauk Point Lighthouse, New York’s oldest, and the best spot to catch the sunrise. Nearby Montauk Point State Park and Camp Hero State Park offer untouched hiking trails both along jagged cliffs and sandy dunes. Despite the nature immersion, the luxuries of the city remain at the center of Montauk’s appeal, just in a downsized area. Glitzy bars and upscale restaurants entice visitors from nearby New York City with their health-conscious menus and chic vibes.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 5/21/2021
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: July 3rd – 6th 2020 and September 4th – 7th 2020
* Credits will apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure