Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek, Denver
$200 for $300 to spend with Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek, Denver
245 Columbine Street, Denver, CO
Why We Love It
- The open-all-year rooftop pool featuring jaw-dropping mountain views.
- It's perfectly kitted out for experiencing Colorado's healthy great outdoors.
- All the freebies that come with your stay—including Vespa scooters!
About the Place
Make the most out of your Colorado adventure by framing your days at the luxurious and brilliantly original Halcyon Hotel in Denver’s upscale Cherry Creek neighborhood. Halcyon Hotel feels unhooked from the ordinary in all the best ways. Design-wise, it’s all clean lines an industrial touches, but with so warm and welcoming a vibe, it seems to blur the lines between a hotel stay and visiting friends at home.
From adventure wear and yoga mats to cruisers and Vespas, everything is freely available for guests to use. Take out an electric bike or longboard to try out on nearby paths and parks. House wines and beer are served freely every evening. Throughout the day, the Kitchen Counter will keep you sustained with coffee, fresh fruits, and baked treats. After a hearty day out, soak in the tub with Jonathan Adler bath products.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure