$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Habitas Namibia
Farm Coas Number 501, Windhoek, Namibia
Why we Love It
- Rust-orange sand dunes and savannahs, Namibia will make you gasp.
- A hotel that is calm and meaningful and gives back to its environment.
- Low-impact, high design, and created for community.
About the Place
Habitas Namibia is not your grandfather’s safari. The most interesting hotel to open this year is a wildlife sanctuary near Windhoek that spans over 50,000 hectares of land. Guests stay in low-impact, high design lodges. Activities include animal tracking with local San bushmen, mountain biking, accompanying an anti-poaching unit, and stargazing.
But true to the Habitas DNA, the all-inclusive is more than safari. It promotes wellness, community, firepits, and unique local experiences that connect guests with nature. There’s even a pool and an open-air cinema.
Namibia is a tourist friendly African nation and the last place on Earth where black rhino roam free.
The Fine Print
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking directly with hotel
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2021.
- Non-refundable, but transferable to whomever you want.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.