The Gainsborough Bath Spa, Bath
$200 for $300 to spend with The Gainsborough Bath Spa, Bath, UK
Beau Street, Bath, England
Why We Love It
- Condé Nast Traveller Award, World's Top 100, and #3 Hotel in the UK.
- The stunning Spa Village Bath is a contemporary take on Bath's wellness heritage.
- A luxury hotel in the heart of a gorgeous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About the Place
From its legendary beginnings around a thermal spring with waters that healed a swineherd prince to a magnificent Georgian playground that catered to both aristocracy and commoners alike, the city of Bath has been a spa and wellness destination for centuries, and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Originally built in the 1800s, The Gainsborough Bath Spa occupies two Grade II Listed buildings with distinguished Georgian and Victorian façades. The hotel is most notable for its exclusive access to a thermal, mineral-rich, natural spring at its award-winning Spa Village. (Non-guests can also purchase Hotel Credits to enjoy a restorative spa day!) Needless to say, the rest of the hotel experience is equally luxurious, with chic interiors by New York-based Champalimaud Design, and a three AA Rosettes winning restaurant, Dan Moon. Indeed, this was AA Hotel of the Year, England, two years running. It's not to be missed.
The Fine Print
- For use at The Gainsborough Bath Spa, UK.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022. Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.