Flemings Mayfair, London
$200 for $300 to spend with Flemings Mayfair
7-12 Half Moon St, Mayfair, London
About the Place
Immerse yourself in one of the oldest hotels in classic Mayfair; Flemings dates from 1851 and is one of the city's few remaining privately-owned grand hotels.
Comprising thirteen Georgian townhouses that date back to 1731, Flemings' 129 sumptuous guest rooms and apartments recently underwent a multi-million pound refurbishment. A lot of period detail was reinstated and skilfully blends with the hotel's hip new interiors. Contemporary-feeling rooms nod to the glamorous 1930's in shades of bronze and soft greys. Bathrooms, clad in grey slate, feature heated marble mosaic floors.
Ormer Mayfair, Flemings famous restaurant, led by Michelin-star chef Shaun Rankin, has been voted one of the top 5 restaurants in London by the Hardens Restaurant Guide and is consistently rated as one of the top 10 restaurants in London. You don’t need to go further for an upscale London weekend.
The Fine Print
- For use at Flemings Mayfair.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.