Cuyama Buckhorn, Cuyama, CA
$200 for $300 to spend with Cuyama Buckhorn
4923 Primero Street, New Cuyama, CA
Why We Love It
- A timeless roadside inn with a vintage vibe in California’s high desert.
- Sat between rust-orange mountains and Los Padres National Forest.
- At just under two and half hours from LA, its an easy, dreamy escape.
About the Place
You don't just pass through this vintage motel in the heart of California’s high desert. Cuyama Buckhorn is a place to tarry a while, to disconnect, to regroup, get quiet and just enjoy.
The iconic property was originally built in 1952, as a spot for weary travelers to enjoy a meal in good company. Now it has been lovingly revitalized to celebrate its mid-century design and Western influence.
The magical Cuyama Buckhorn exists somewhere between star-filled night skies and pastoral golden mountains. The music, food, and art cultivated here feels soaked in rich tradition and creative spirit. The restaurant provides thoughtfully crafted meals. The conversation flows effortlessly at the bar. And after a long day in the desert sun, you’ll love the cool classic feel of the rooms, and the staff's good cheer.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property. Available for all room categories.
- Credit valid for room bookings only.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.