Casa Violeta, Tulum
$200 for $300 to spend with Casa Violeta, Tulum
Carretera Tulum Ruinas Km 8.27, 77780 Tulum, Mexico
Why we Love It
- One of our favorite hotels for couples.
- Thatched-roof cottages with fresh flowers, Italian sheets, and mosquito nets.
- Walk from here along the white sand beach to the Tulum Ruins.
About the Place
Casa Violeta is a chic and tranquil boutique hotel on Tulum’s white sand shoreline.
With only 16 rooms, there’s a real intimacy to the hotel. Every charming, palapa-style bungalow features exposed beams, tropical flowers and original artwork; some have extra beds and airy living rooms.
At Cocina Violeta, chef Alex Sal blends native Italian cuisine and local classics in a wood-fired oven. (The crisp and tender grilled octopus is a standout.) The restaurant’s floor to ceiling windows let the ocean work its magic on you.
Tulum is a magnet for spiritual seekers. And Casa Violeta is a perfect place to tap into the richness of the Mayan culture and the healing powers of the land. There's an open-air yoga and meditation studio. You can also try a volcanic-rock Temazcal sweat lodge, sound bath, as well as Shamanic ceremonies!
The Fine Print
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking directly.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/14/2021.
- Blackout dates: 12/15/20–1/15/21.
- Non-refundable, but transferable; keep your reference number handy.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.