Casa Cat Ba, Isla Holbox
$200 for $300 to spend with Casa Cat Ba, Isla Holbox
Casa Cat Ba, Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Why we Love It
- A beachfront private hideaway on Isla Holbox, amid an eco reserve.
- With 5 rooms only, guests get the highest level of personal service.
- Facing South West, it offers breathtaking views of sunset on the ocean.
About the Place
Holbox is a paradise island in the Yum Balam Ecological Reserve, surrounded by a lagoon of crystal-clear emerald water. Flamingos, pelicans, exotic birds, and whale sharks are among the island’s many protected species. The streets are white sand and there are few cars: The most likely vehicle you will see is a bicycle.
In this paradise lies Casa Cat Ba, an exclusive and intimate Mayan-style villa, set right on the beach, near a small village with restaurants, bars for sunset cocktails and artisan craft studios for the browsing. People come here to relax, snorkel, kayak, and go horse riding.
The five-room villa is designed with local materials and natural colors in a Wabi-Sabi style that is exotic, minimalist, and boho chic. Vintage furniture, local handcrafts and artworks found on the owners’ global travels make the place personal, unique, and truly welcoming. Indeed, we can’t think of a lovelier place to rejuvenate and reconnect.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property. Available for all room categories.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.