Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary, Bhutan
$200 for $300 to spend with Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary
Neyphu Valley, Shaba Paro, Bhutan
Why We Love It
- The only 5-star traditional spa-inclusive resort in Bhutan.
- For those in search balance and with an interest in more than culture and history.
- The property initiates and supports projects for the local community and the environment.
About the Place
Until recently, the tiny Asian kingdom of Bhutan was tucked away in total isolation from the rest of the world. That segregation helped to preserve its deep Buddhist traditions, and pristine landscapes.
The country is gradually and respectfully opening its petals, and its prize 5-star traditional spa resort, Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary is designed for travelers seeking to pause, relax and focus on their well-being, while immersing themselves in the essence of extraordinary Bhutan. Expect days of hiking in the Neyphu valley, temple visits, traditional massages, herbal treatments, yoga, meditation, hot stone baths and forest bathing—sustained by local foods from hand-gathered produce.
Imagine waking up to an energizing swim in the heated, indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows, providing a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains and valley!
The Fine Print
- For use at Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022. Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.