$300 for $400 to spend with Amomoxtli, Tepoztlán
Prolongación Matamoros 115 Valle de Atongo Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico
Why We Love It
- Set in a hidden valley with incredible views of the El Tepozteco mountains.
- A tranquil, adults-only hotel that encourages relaxation and inspiration.
- An easy and beautiful drive from Mexico City.
About the Place
Ancient amate trees shelter Amomoxtli hotel; strange cacti and bougainvillea bloom in its fecund valley. Entering across a 200 year-old bridge, you find yourself in a lush garden, many shades of green, beside a pristine pool. In front of you stands the mystical Tepozteco mountain, swathed in Aztec history. There is really nothing quite like this luxury boutique hotel just south of Mexico City.
At the main house, bar, library, terrace and living room combine in a home-in-the-country experience. Outside, the pool is heated and has two whirlpool baths and killer views. Your journey of self- and local-knowledge begins at the restaurant where, honoring local culture, only regional products and recipes are used. Similarly, the spa taps into ancestral techniques, shaman teachings, and native herbs. Spacious room are oriented to the beautiful gardens and rustic vibe. The place really is a treat. Buy multiple credits to cover a weekend trip from the capital.
The Fine Print
- For use at hotel bookings, Spa and restaurants.
- Voucher will be applied to total amounts, including taxes.
- Reservation must be made directly to the hotel via e-mail.
- Voucher must be sent at time of making reservation.
- Available on all room categories.
- Expires November 30th, 2021.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.