$2000 for $3000 or $200 for $300 to spend with Amansala, Tulum
km 5.5 Boca Paila, Tulum 77788, Mexico
Why we Love It
- The original Tulum fitness and yoga retreat is still one of the best.
- Amansala's Bikini Bootcamp retreat has hosted celebs including Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz.
- Airy, thatched-roof cabanas are available for all budgets.
About the Place
There’s an eco chic back-to-basics vibe at Amansala, one of Tulum’s first wellness retreats and the place that put Tulum on the yoga and fitness map. Amansala continues to attract international yogis and their students, though it’s great for anyone seeking an authentic, warm and welcoming experience.
Accommodations range from breezy beachfront suites to cozy garden rooms to meet all budgets. The restaurant offers health conscious meals “from the earth to your plate.” The in-house spa offers a range of massage, reflexology and facial services, including a Mayan clay treatment that blends traditional practices with modern massage techniques.
A lot of people come to Amansala for the retreats. The Beach n’ Bliss retreat offers two yoga lessons per day and relaxing massages. The Destination Detox cleansing program emphasizes raw foods, while the famous Bikini Bootcamp retreat is all about fitness, for mind and body. Here, the power of travel to heal really comes alive.
*Pro tip: Purchase multiple Hotel Credits to cover the full cost of an Amansala wellness program with a very healthy discount. For instance, a program priced around $3000 will only cost you $2000!
The Fine Print
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking directly.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable, but transferable; keep your reference number handy.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.