Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
$200 for $300 to spend with Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
425 North Point St, San Francisco, CA
Why We Love It
- Prime location in Fisherman's Wharf, near cable cars and piers.
- A standout contemporary property in an otherwise expensive city.
- 2019 Conde Nast Traveler’s Choice Award.
About the Place
If you’re in town to sightsee, Hotel Zoe is the perfect perch. Essential San Francisco lies right outside the front door. The sea lions of Pier 39, the sumptuous snacks at Ghirardelli Square, and the Beatnik bookshops of North Beach, are all short walks. From here, you can also ride a cable car to Chinatown or a ferry to Alcatraz.
Recently refurbished (pet-friendly) rooms have been done in warm, muted tones, and have light wood details that create a comfortable, snuggly environment. Feeding off the energy and unmistakable Italian flavor of nearby North Beach, Zoe’s onsite restaurant Pescatore is an authentic neighborhood trattoria featuring fresh Italian cuisine. Don’t miss the afternoon happy hour!
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.