Argonaut Hotel, San Francisco
$200 for $300 to spend with Argonaut Hotel, San Francisco
495 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CA
Why We Love It
- A TripAdvisor GreenLeader Gold level hotel.
- A Conde Nast Traveler “Top Hotels in San Francisco” Readers’ Choice.
- Ideal location meets beautiful views across San Francisco Bay.
About the Place
Overlooking San Francisco's most popular destination, the Argonaut Hotel effortlessly captures the historic, atmospheric feel of Fisherman's Wharf. This boutique hotel is set in a former cannery warehouse, and crisp, contemporary design details—exposed brick walls, subtle nautical theme, white wooden blinds—do justice to its history and setting.
Rooms and service are everything you'd expect from 4 Diamond Award winner 17 years running. There's a fitness center on site, and a vibrant indoor-outdoor restaurant, the location is, of course, ideal for sightseeing, but the big win is the breathtaking view of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/30/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property. Available for all room categories.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and all on-property spend.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.