Papaya Playa Project, Tulum
$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Papaya Playa Project, Tulum
Km 4.5 Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Papaya Playa Project is gifting the first 10 buyers of Hotel Credits a Tulum adventure. Will you take a sacred trail to Punta Laguna? See the sunset atop Coba Pyramid? Enjoy two kite-surfing sessions? Or, partake in a shamanic ritual in Temazcal? This paragraph will be removed after the first ten customers.
About the Place
On a pristine stretch of the Caribbean coast in Tulum lies Papaya Playa Project an idyllic playground for the creative community. Here azure waters mix with Mayan mysticism, verdant flora, and creative vibes, to truly reinvigorate the senses.
Sustainability is a priority. The hotel is built with local materials, employs solar energy, even filters jungle water. Eighty-nine rustic rooms dot the beach. Choose from a palapa-roof traditional hut, or a cool, concrete casita with its own plunge pool. You'll wake to the gentle chatter of Green Jays and the lapping of waves, scents of palm and sea-breeze.
House-made ceviches and margaritas put the essence of Tulum on your tongue, with local ingredients from Papaya’s own garden and apiary. Enjoy with some low-volume electronica at the lounge bar. The tempo rises with the evening fire-pit funk-outs, where both embers and beautiful people dance in the night air. This Tulum awaits you when it's time to travel again.
Travel with Impact
The hotel has launched an initiative called United for Tulum, around which local business owners, government officials and civil society have come together to shape Tulum along sustainable and social principles.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 11/30/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property but cannot be used in conjunction with the Future Exploration promotion
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates:
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.