Origins Lodge, Bijagua, Costa Rica
$1000 for $1500 / $200 for $300, to spend with Origins Lodge
Origins Lodge, Pueblo Nuevo, Bijagua, Alajuela, Costa Rica
To visit Origins Lodge is to retreat from the outside world and into a luxurious safe haven, perched on a secluded mountainside overlooking Tenorio Volcano National Park.
After a journey across Costa Rican countryside, Origins Lodge welcomes you amid vines and ivy, merging seamlessly into the hill. This eco-minded sanctuary truly communes with nature. Everything from its architecture to the restaurant menu reflects the beauty of the area and its natural wonders. There are just seven rooms here. Still, you'll get a French Michelin-starred chef preparing your dinner beside a cascading waterfall.
The views! In your exquisite canopy bed, in your hot tub, beside your own wood fire, practicing yoga, enjoying a cocktail or a couple’s massage… there will be nothing between you and sweeping views over lush rainforests, hills, and volcanoes.
And it’s an adventure land: you will go bird-watching, hiking, horseback riding, lagoon fishing, and volcano trekking! Three days definitely won’t be enough.
We Do The Math
- Rate for 3 nights is approx $2,300 low season, $3,000 high season.
- With Hotel Credits, you save $1,000 on a 3-night stay.
- Risk of hotel closing: Lowest.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Credit valid for room bookings only.
- Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: 12/15/2020-01/01/2021 and 12/15/2021-01/01/2022.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.