$1,000 for $1,500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Habitas Namibia
Farm Coas Number 501, Windhoek, Namibia
Why we Love It
- Rust-orange sand dunes and savannahs, Namibia will make you gasp.
- A hotel that is calm and meaningful and gives back to its environment.
- Low-impact, high design, and created for community.
About the Place
Habitas Namibia is not your grandfather’s safari. The most interesting hotel to open this year is a wildlife sanctuary near Windhoek that spans over 50,000 hectares of land. Guests stay in low-impact, high design lodges. Activities include animal tracking with local San bushmen, mountain biking, accompanying an anti-poaching unit, and stargazing.
But true to the Habitas DNA, the all-inclusive is more than safari. It promotes wellness, community, firepits, and unique local experiences that connect guests with nature. There’s even a pool and an open-air cinema.
Namibia is a tourist friendly African nation and the last place on Earth where black rhino roam free.
Travel with Impact
Habitas Rise, the impact wing of Habitas, works to build, mentor and inspire in under-resourced areas around the world. A good deal of its leads, financial support, resources and mentoring comes from the Habitas family—guests like you.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.