Entre Cielos, Mendoza
$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Entre Cielos, Mendoza
Guardia Vieja 1998, Vistalba, Mendoza, Argentina
About the Place
Deep in Argentina’s wine country, nestled on 20 acres in the Mendoza hills, the gorgeous 24-room Entre Cielos is a fantasy destination for oenophiles.
The ultra-modern architecture and highly stylized rooms and suites offer a stark contrast to the natural surroundings of the working vineyards and snow-capped Andes seen through floor to ceiling windows. For wine aficionados wishing to fully immerse themselves in the terroir, the futuristic Vineyard Lofts are situated right among the Malbec vines overlooking the vast landscape!
The Small Luxury Hotels of the World member also boasts Latin America’s first authentic six-stage circuit hammam spa, an outdoor pool, signature restaurant using locally sourced ingredients, as well as a wine cellar packed with the finest Malbecs and other varietals, including the hotel’s own three Marantal labels.
For those seeking some adventure between sips, there's horseback riding through neighboring vineyards or even hot-air-ballooning.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.