Bisma Eight, Bali
$200 for $300 to spend with Bisma Eight, Bali
Jl. Bisma, Ubud, 80571 Bali
About the Place
Set amid lush greenery in the heart of Ubud in Bali, Bisma Eight feels like a special sort of hotel. An impressive blend of industrial and organic materials sets the sleek, relaxed vibe. The Pavilion lobby is a serene space combining flawless brews and local art. Meantime on the roof, tropical modern design frames poolside cocktails and all-day eats at the airy, curtained pergolas that stud the rooftop farm-to-table restaurant.
In each room, crisp white cotton sheets glow in the Bali sunlight. Gorgeous gorge views from your balcony make breakfast in bed a visual feast. To relax further, plunge into a traditional Japanese soaking tub, scattered flower petals.
A supporter of permaculture, Bisma Eight runs two farms. At the smaller one, guests are able to pick fresh produce, which finds itself on the menu at Bisma Eight daily, along with ingredients sourced from the hotel’s green roof terrace. Its focus on sustainability is one reason we love this spot for Hotel Credits.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only
- Credit can be applied to the best available rate when booking directly with the property. Available for all room categories
- Credit deducted from your final hotel bill.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure