Hutton Hotel, Nashville
$200 for $300 to spend with Hutton Hotel, Nashville
1808 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
Why We Love It
- Great central location, steps from Nashville’s Music Row.
- Has its own fully kitted-out music writer’s studio and performance venue.
- Guests can order a Fender guitar to their room.
About the Place
If you’re like us, staying at a hotel always makes you feel like a bit of a rock star. Hutton Hotel has taken that literally. Guests can request a Fender guitar to their room, along with a digital lessons courtesy of Fender Play program, served up on an iPad.
The hotel is made for musicians, from the old school vinyl in the lobby all the way up to the bi-level penthouse, featuring a curved staircase, grand piano, and plenty of room to party. (Luckily all the rooms and suites are soundproof.) Also on property: a 5,000sq ft music venue/cocktail bar (Analog), and a state-of-the-art writing and recording studio.
If you have other things on your mind, like food like drink, Mane & Rye welcomes diners all day, and features an impressive rye whiskey program. And when you’re ready to explore the Nashville scene, you’ll find West End Avenue right on the doorstep.
The Fine Print
- For use at Hutton Hotel.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.