Hotel Villa Flori, Lake Como
$200 for $300 to spend at Hotel Villa Flori
Via Cernobbio, 12, 22100 Como CO, Italy
About the Place
You can still sense aristocratic intrigue and romance in the air at Villa Flori, a restored 19th century villa on the western shore of Lake Como, with its own private dock, and views for days.
Hotel Villa Flori occupies one of the most beautiful villas on Lake Como. Built in 1859 by the Marchese Raimondi, it was subsequently the residence of a series of noble Lombard families, finally transformed into a hotel in 1958 and completely renovated in 2011.
Significant work has gone into preserving the delicate stucco walls, enchanting floral frescoes and gorgeous parquet floors, as well as the antique furnishings and fixtures. The renovation also enhanced the guest experience, adding a lounge bar on the lake’s edge and a small treatment area with sauna, Turkish bath and solarium.
Villa Flori is the perfect base from which to explore the quaint towns surrounding the lake either by hiking trail, bicycle or better yet a classic Riva boat.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.