Acre, Los Cabos
$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Acre Hotel, San Jose del Cabo
Animas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, BCS, Mexico
Why We Love It
- A relaxed and refined playground less than 3 hours from LAX.
- Private treehouses!
- A must-visit restaurant for dishes like chicken liver mousse and pickled turnip.
About the Place
Tucked in the foothills of San Jose del Cabo, Acre is a lush sanctuary set on 25 acres, featuring luxury treehouse rooms, organic farms, and an award-winning bar and restaurant.
Stays include a natural wake-up-call of chirping birds, daily breakfast, morning yoga, and free rein to enjoy all the grounds have to offer. Sip on award-winning cocktails by the pool, play a game of badminton or bocce, explore abundant gardens, and get to know a menagerie of Acre animals—the family includes peacocks, roosters, Nigerian dwarf goats, and one incredibly adorable donkey named Burrito.
Think of Acre as a lush secret garden of palms, new experiences and free spirit.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only
- Credit can be applied to the best available rate when booking directly with the property
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and all on-property spend
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure