The Williamsburg Hotel, NYC
$200 for $300 to spend with The Williamsburg Hotel, NYC
96 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
Why We Love It
- The lobby is heaven: full bar, yummy eats, blazing wifi, lots of seating.
- The beds feel like clouds, with squishy feather pillows, a dream!
- Set in prime Williamsburg, with Manhattan just over the bridge.
About the Place
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, is the gateway to New York City’s melting-pot of culture and creativity—and The Williamsburg Hotel sits right in the heart of this happening 'hood. Borrow a bike from the hotel or take a tuk-tuk, or just lose yourself on foot in these low slung streets, packed with ideas and energy.
Plenty of good stuff takes place at the hotel itself. Live jazz and stunning views at hotel's famous Water Tower Bar, yoga and DJs by the rooftop pool in summer, cocktails and coffee in the oversized, chic-industrial Lobby Bar, as well as acclaimed Mediterranean munch at Seven Seeds restaurant.
Rooms themselves come with floor-to-ceiling windows, warm incandescent lighting, and reclaimed oak floors. Many rooms have a private balcony, and bathrooms with marble, brass, and clawfoot tubs, plus all the pocket-worthy toiletries by Brooklyn’s own Apotheke. Take it from a New Yorker: life is just better on the right side of the river.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Credit valid for room bookings only.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.