The Drake Devonshire, Prince Edward County
$200 for $300 to spend with The Drake Devonshire
**LESS THAN 50 CREDITS AVAILABLE**
24 Wharf St, Wellington, ON, Canada
Why We Love It
- Rural, hip outpost with stupendous views of Lake Ontario.
- Filled with art as gorgeous as the scenery.
- Hospitality Design Awards' Best in Show and Best Boutique Hotel.
About the Place
Lakeside, in beautiful and historic Prince Edward County, The Drake Devonshire, a 13-room hotel, restaurant and bar is just about the coolest rural getaway there is. The all-season retreat ticks every box, with gorgeous scenery, stunning art installations, cultural programs and events, and James Beard-award-winning menus that represent the bounty of nearby farmers and vintners. We love the community: Travelers, culture seekers and neighbors all seem to happily intersect here to enjoy thoughtful contradictions of new and old, rural and urban, and sweet and savory. Did we mention the lake views? Wow!
The Fine Print
- For use at The Drake Devonshire.
- Credit applies to rooms only, and only when booking direct.
- Available on all room categories. New bookings only.
- Expires 12/31/2022.
- Non-refundable, but transferable.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of closure.