Eastwind Hotel & Bar, NY
$200 for $300 to spend with Eastwind Hotel & Bar, NY
5088 Route 23, Windham, NY
Why we Love It
- High-design Scandi glamping in the Catskills.
- Come on, those wooden A-frames are adorable!
- Great for cozying up by the fireplace with a loved one.
About the Place
It’s easy to fall in love with this gem of a hotel just a two-hour drive from NYC.
Eastwind’s natural setting provides wondrous scenery from all angles and at all times of the day. Dip into lakes, follow trails, and wander meadows of wildflowers, all against a backdrop of the Catskills.
The hotel's king rooms, suites and studios invoke Scandinavian design energized by the hotel’s backcountry, but a simple A-frame cabin is the most memorable place to wake up. Throw open your door-flap to see the valley spilling out before you.
There’s a cozy bar offering games of chess by the fire. And while there's no full restaurant—family style suppers and open fire cooking characterize the on property dining—the town of Windham has great options.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.