Drake Motor Inn, Prince Edward County
$200 for $300 to spend with The Drake Devonshire *Limited Credits*
24 Wharf St, Wellington, ON, Canada
About the Place
Drake Motor Inn, just down the street from Wellington’s stunning lakefront, is a nostalgic nod to the classic roadside motel for anyone seeking great outdoors, lush views, and modern vibes. Canada’s only Conde Nast 2020 Hot List Award Winner delivers characterful and affordable in spades.
Enveloped by Prince Edward County’s famous wine country, the little 12-room lodge brims with curious art and installations. You'll love the vending machine that dispenses a uniquely Canadian assortment of shoppables and edibles. Keyless, digital self check-in makes for breezy arrivals and bon voyages. Pets are very welcome.
After a long day of zipping from beach to craft brewhouse to farm stand, you’ll quickly re-energize with drinks beside the firepit. Or skip down the street to sister hotel, Drake Devonshire, for dinner with a lakeside view. (We offer Credits to that place, too!)
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property. Available for all room categories.
- Credit valid for room bookings only.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.