Casa Faena, Miami Beach
$200 for $300 to spend with Casa Faena, Miami Beach
3500 Collins Avenue, FL
Why We Love It
- Colonial Spanish hotel dripping with 1930s charm and modern zest.
- The companion property to the extravagant Faena Miami Beach hotel.
- A quiet retreat that sits thankfully north of Miami's busy South Beach scene.
About the Place
Everything is executed tastefully and with understated luxury at this charming and historic boutique hotel away from the bustle of the South Beach scene, and less than one minute from the beach.
Opening its doors in 1928 as The Claridge Hotel, Casa Faena combines Art Deco and Mediterranean Revival architecture to create an eclectic Spanish villa. Relax in the airy atrium. The simple and spacious guest rooms feature carved bed frames, custom-made furnishings and terracotta floor tiles.
Up on the 4th floor, overlooking billowing palm trees and blue ocean, Casa Faena’s casual Mexican-inspired restaurant, Gitano, is the perfect rooftop oasis for a balmy sundowner. (Guests receive a complimentary Frose upon arrival.) With sumptuous seafood, artistically plated, and cocktails through the night, why leave?
Casa Faena guests enjoy a dedicated beach service, and also have access to the fitness center at the main Faena and can (and should!) visit its world-renowned spa, Tierra Santa Healing House.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: Nov 1–6, 2020 / Dec 1–5, 2020 / Dec 24–31, 2020 / Jan 8–12, 2021 // March 27–April 4, 2021 / Dec 6–11, 2021 / Dec 24–31, 2021.
- Cannot be combined with another offer.
- Only valid on non-refundable bookings.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.