Buttermilk Falls Inn, NY
$200 for $300 to spend with Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa, NY
220 N Road, Milton, New York
Why We Love It
- Secluded, enveloped in nature—and just a quick train ride from NYC.
- The whole property is a certified animal sanctuary.
- Breweries, wineries and even a whiskey distillery operate nearby.
About the Place
On 75 lush acres overlooking the Hudson Valley’s eponymous river in Milton, NY, Buttermilk Fall Inn & Spa is a hotel, eco-friendly spa and a farm-to-table restaurant. Some accommodations are in the circa 1764 Main House while others— suites, carriage houses and multi-bedroom houses with working fireplaces—are scattered across the property. Accommodations exude the charm one would expect of a country chic experience.
For some up-close fauna and farming, explore the adjacent orchard, aviary, and kitchen gardens, where alpacas, llamas, sheep, and a family of miniature donkeys, graze. The livestock are the result of the owner’s ongoing rescue efforts and the whole of the property is a certified animal sanctuary.
The restaurant, Henry’s at the Farm, sources ingredients from the inn's own farm, as well as from other local farms and artisan producers. The spa (which includes sauna, steam room, and indoor pool) boasts stunning views across the landscaped grounds bordered by virgin woodlands. Very nice!
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2022.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be used for the best available rate when booking directly with the property.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.