Nayara Resorts, Arenal, Costa Rica
$1000 for $1500 or $200 for $300 to spend with Nayara Resorts, Arenal
Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Why We Love It
- Condé Nast Traveler #1 Resort in Central and South America 2013.
- Travel+Leisure #1 Resort in Central and South America, 2013.
- Travel+Leisure #4 Hotel in The World, 2013.
About the Place
If you haven’t heard about the ultra-exclusive Nayara Resorts in Costa Rica, you haven’t been paying attention. Nayara Resorts is a luxury collection of three unique properties in the Costa Rican rainforest surrounded by creeks, tropical gardens, natural hot springs, and sublime views of the majestic Arenal volcano.
Nayara Springs is an adults-only, super-luxe enclave set in the tropical rainforest featuring spacious villas, each with a private plunge pool fed with hot springs, outdoor showers, and tropical gardens.
Nayara Gardens is set amongst fifteen acres of lush gardens and rainforest comprising spacious stand-alone bungalows, all with a private terrace, outdoor shower and Jacuzzi tub for two.
Nayara Tented Camp is the first luxury tented camp in Central America: a full-service glamping experience. Each extraordinary tree-house-tent has a private pool and unobstructed views of The Arenal Volcano.
The Fine Print
- For use in any Nayara Resort locale: Gardens, Springs or Tented Camp
- Valid for room bookings only.
- Credit applied to reservation total when booking direct
- Available in all room categories.
- New bookings only.
- Cannot be combined with “Nayara Seasonal Savings Rates”.
- Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, and December 20th to January 5th.
- Expires on 12/31/2022.
- Take note: Rooms start at $700/night.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.
- Travel with impact: we’ll match equal value to healthcare workers.