Faena Hotel, Miami Beach
$900 for $1200 or $300 for $400 to spend with Faena Hotel, Miami Beach
3201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL
Why We Love It
- Tropical vibes meet old Hollywood glam at this visionary beachfront property.
- Standout spa boasts ancient healing techniques, the first of its kind in the US.
- Dining by Francis Mallmann, a golden mammoth by Damien Hirst, murals by Juan Gatti.
About the Place
Faena Hotel Miami Beach is the kind of hotel that will anchor in your memory for a lifetime. Every inch, every wall, every detail stays with you, from the red and white candy cane-striped umbrellas, to Damien Hirst’s three-meter tall golden mammoth that stands in the garden courtyard, to the hotel’s grand entrance where floor-to-ceiling murals by Argentinian artist Juan Gatti take your breath away. The tiles are mosaic, the columns are gold-leafed, and tropical vibes intertwine with old Hollywood glamor. This is after all Frank Sinatra’s old stomping ground in what was formerly the Saxony.
For guests, the experience is enchanting and we’re not just talking about the supreme service or detailed attention (think: heated bidets and butlers). Argentine powerhouse chef Francis Mallmann helms the kitchen, and their spa, Tierra Santa Healing House, features South American ancient healing techniques, the first of its kind in the US. The destination spa was inspired by Mr. Faena’s Uruguayan beach house and you (literally) cannot miss the stunning jasmine-scented hammam with its heated Amazonite platform.
Faena is the work of visionary hotelier Alan Faena and since its launch, we’ve been sold on the creativity and magic of his imagination and this place. Until we can check-in, we’re happy to lustfully day dream about the day we return. For Mr. Faena, ideas are powerful tools that change the world. Amen to that.
The Fine Print
- Expires: 12/31/2021.
- Credit available for new, direct bookings only.
- Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend.
- Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: Nov 1–6, 2020 / Dec 1–5, 2020 / Dec 24–31, 2020 / Jan 8–12, 2021 // March 27–April 4, 2021 / Dec 6–11, 2021 / Dec 24–31, 2021.
- Cannot be combined with another offer.
- Only valid on non-refundable bookings.
- Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like.
- Credit has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover.
- Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.