Everything is executed finely at this Colonial Spanish hotel dripping with 1930s charm and modern zest. Part of the beachfront Faena complex, the tastefully understated retreat works its magic away from the bustle of South Beach.
Opening its doors in 1928 as The Claridge Hotel, Casa Faena combines Art Deco and Mediterranean Revival architecture to create an eclectic Spanish villa. Relax in the airy atrium. The simple and spacious guest rooms feature carved bed frames, custom-made furnishings and terracotta floor tiles. Up on the 4th floor, overlooking billowing palm trees and blue ocean, Casa Faena’s casual Mexican-inspired restaurant, Gitano, is the perfect rooftop oasis for a balmy sundowner. (Guests receive a complimentary Frose upon arrival.) With sumptuous seafood, artistically plated, and cocktails through the night, why leave?
As companion property to the extravagant Faena, Miami Beach, Casa Faena guests also enjoy a dedicated beach service, and access to Faena’s fitness center and its world-renowned spa, Tierra Santa Healing House.
What do you think of when you think of Miami? For us, it's sipping endless cafecitos beneath a slow ceiling fan while sun-beaten old men in white shirts play dominos at the corner table. Some of our favorite Miami Beach eateries give off that classic, delicious, Latin vibe. David's Cafe on Alton Road is a local institution, cooking up authentic Ropa Vieja like the Cuban grandmother you never had. The fast-moving cafeteria Las Olas, on 6th Street, is famous for short coffees and Miami’s finest Cubano. Meantime, Los Fuegos, at Faena Miami Beach, boasts a renowned Argentinian chef elevating empanadas Gaucho style: crisp and stuffed with hand-cut beef and spicy llajua sauce. Latin lovers try them all.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2021
* Credit available for new, direct bookings only
* Credit can be applied to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Credit cannot be applied to bookings during the following blackout dates: Nov 1–6, 2020 / Dec 1–5, 2020 / Dec 24–31, 2020 / Jan 8–12, 2021 // March 27–April 4, 2021 / Dec 6–11, 2021 / Dec 24–31, 2021
* Cannot be combined with another offer
* Only valid on non-refundable bookings
* Non-refundable but transferable to whomever you’d like
* Credit has no cash redemption value
* The full balance of credit must be used when redeemed; residual balances are not applicable for rollover
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure.