In the heart of fascinating Chiang Mai, a cool and contemporary boutique hotel for the international creative set. Enjoy a giant suite, rooftop cocktails and northern Thai hospitality surrounded by history, culture, and mist-topped hills.
Check-in to arty, urban style and sophistication in the heart of the city's most happening street, Nimmanhaemin Soi 9—known locally as “Coffee Street." Browse the chic boutiques, galleries, bars and cafes, then return to your sanctuary to sink in your own outdoor hot tub, or to enjoy a swim in the rooftop pool. When it’s time to eat, you’ll warm to the northern Thai tastes here, at Chiang Mai's most buzzed-about restaurant, Italics.
Founded in 1296, Chiang Mai was the seat of the Lanna Kingdom until 1558. The Old City area still retains vestiges of ancient walls and gates. Akyra Manor is close to two of the most well-known gates. Suan Dok gate leads to the city's most famous temples: Phra Singh Temple and Wat Chedi Luang. Chang Puak gate takes you to jazz bars and a famous food night market.
The Fine Print
* Expires: 12/31/2022
* For use with new bookings only
* Bookings with credits must be made directly with the hotel
* Can be applied towards best available rate
* Credits apply to reservation total, including tax and on-property spend
* Non-refundable but transferable to anyone
* Full balance of credit must be used when redeemed
* Porter & Sail will provide a full refund in the event of hotel closure